Monday, June 6, 2011

Joplin

The organization we worked with.


Forest Park, our home for the weekend.


Pouring.


This is the wettest I have ever been from rain. I wasn't dry for two hours.


This uprooted tree blew there from somewhere else.


What if this is what you came home too? Your home, but without walls.
That headboard isn't from this house. It blew in from who knows where.


Destruction in the path of the tornado.


The top two floors of the hospital were gone. Gone.


Mattress in a tree.






Hi.




This sign tells the address of this pile of rubble that was someone's house.


Mom, Louis, Callie, and Sophia working in the supply warehouse.


Surveying the damage from the top floor of a house we cleaned.


Lindsay, Hannah, and I.






Team 10.


The stories are endless. These pictures are just a glimpse of a story the people of Joplin will never forget.


1 comment:

  1. Unreal! Looks like my bedroom after a few hours after cleaning it...I should call myself "the tornado"...

    ReplyDelete