Saturday, April 2, 2011

Recent Acquisitions


Shopping here is done “chose your own adventure” style. There are an abundance of boutiques, indoor markets, outdoor markets, indigenous shops, street vendors, and the pacas. 
The pacas are a phenomenon I should explain. Think of an indoor-outdoor thrift store. The clothes are hung or piled on tables according to their value. For the best deal, you have to do a bit of digging!
The clothes on the tables are between 2Q and 15Q or $0.26 to $1.97. Fun!  They also have a great range of belts, purses, and shoes that vary in price by condition.
Here is what I have acquired lately at the pacas.
My favorite pacas steal…I mean deal…is the purse for 10Q!

 
A fun outfit!


These, I did not get at the pacas, but I sure do like them :) 

Kung Fu Panda Earrings!





2 comments:

  1. I love everything--especially the shoes. Seriously awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DRESS. Wow. I can perfectly picture you in that outfit!

    The Pacas is a very unique addiction for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete